Comparing with the traditional wet film processing method, the HQ dry film offers easy-to-use daylight loading, and neither wet processing nor darkroom is needed. There will also be no chemical disposal issue, making it cost-effective and environmentally friendly. It possesses features such as outstanding grayscale and contrast, high resolution and high density, making it the new axis for digital radiography imaging. Our HQ dry film is compatible with HQ-DY series dry imager.
- No sensitive silver halide used
- Low fog, high resolution, high max density, bright tone
- Can be processed under room light
- Dry processing, hassle-free
This product is a printing consumable, and it is designed to be used with our HQ-DY series dry imagers. Different from traditional wet films, our dry film can be printed under daylight condition. With the elimination of chemical liquid used for film processing, this thermal dry printing technology is significantly more environmentally friendly. However, to ensure the quality of output image, please keep away from heat source, direct sunlight, and acid and alkaline gas such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, and formaldehyde, etc.
- In dry, cool and dust-free environment.
- Avoid placing under direct sunlight.
- Keep away from heat source, and acid and alkaline gas such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, and formaldehyde, etc.
- Temperature: 10 to 23℃.
- Relative humidity: 30 to 65% RH.
- Store in upright position to avoid adverse effect from external pressure.
|8 x 10 in.(20 x 25 cm)||100 sheets/box, 5 boxes/carton|
|10 x 12 in.(25 x 30 cm)||100 sheets/box, 5 boxes/carton|
|11 x 14 in.(28 x 35 cm)||100 sheets/box, 5 boxes/carton|
|14 x 17 in.(35 x 43 cm)||100 sheets/box, 5 boxes/carton|
Focus on providing solutions for more than 40 years.